if you have questions please email Taylor :
our operations policies are on our Etsy store!
Please read them carefully before purchasing.
For website, social media, testimonials and photo use
Created on 01/03/2017
Updated on 5/30/2018
Social Media/Quick Sharing:
Should you share a photo of your child with us over social media using the hashtag #taylorhartdesigns or via private message on our Instagram or Facebook pages, we may ask if we can share too! These are quick social media sharing on our Facebook/Instagram and sometimes Etsy Page. Permission from the parent is always asked via Private Message and kept for records. Should you ever want a photo removed from our social media, that is your right and we respect that explicitly.
Should you participate in one of our photoshoots or we wish to use one of your photos for marketing purposes (print media such as newspaper articles/online magazines etc.) , we will send you a waiver to be filled out, signed and returned to us for the use of your child’s photo on our website, Etsy Page, all social media accounts and any print media such as newspaper articles/online magazines etc. All photo transactions and photo use parameters are conducted over email with the Owner, Taylor Byrom. Signed forms are printed, dated and signed by Owner Taylor Byrom and filed. A digital copy is kept with the photos provided and stored on the company hard drive.
It is the parent’s right to not provide authorization for photo use on our website and social media. We respect this right. Should you wish to send us photos for our personal use only, for example to show us fit or just how much you love the outfit, we will not violate this use of photos.
Testimonials and reviews:
As part of our Advisory Council, we ask members to fill out a 10 question survey for our use. These are conducted through surveymonkey.com, should you choose to give your name we may ask you to use your reviews on our website under “testimonials”. We require written consent in the form of an email from your personal email address to use this information.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Created on 5/25/2018
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1) as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, or to provide customer support;
2) when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list; via mailchimp with double opt in feature
3) if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2) Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3) Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
4) Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Drop Box is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
1) Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
2) Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
3) Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
4) Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Taylor Byrom, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org